Monday, June 23, 2008

Father's Day

This year Father's Day was pretty low key. We went to church, came home and had a wonderful lunch with Nate's mom and dad, and that evening some of Nate's sisters came over with their families for ice cream sundaes. It was a perfect day. I made a fun cake the night before with my sister, Jena, and the girls got Nate a tie (the one he was wearing in the picture). Like I said, nothing too big, but it was a great day all the same. I hope all of the pictures turn out that I am going to try to add!






4 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like fun. I love the cake! I can't believe how much your little guy has grown! He looks just like he belongs to you guys! How is your house coming? I liked the pics of all the progress.

Jon and Chelle said...

You're BAAAAAAAACK!!!! Hoooray! Sam looks like Nate. When are you gonna have a red head? c'mon, pleeeeaaase!!!!

Stephen Sansom said...

Joann your blog is so great! I love all the journel entries, you are an amazing writer. I love having long talks with you because you are so insightful. Your kids are adorable!! This is Tara by the way. My blog is www.thesansoms.blogspot.com

Our Family said...

First things first, it's so cute to see your new family all together. It's getting big!
I'm glad your going to have a house soon.

Your cake is amazing! You're so talented how in the world did you whip that up when you just had your third child?