Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thoughts by Bailey

A conversation between Bailey and I the other morning.

Bailey: Mom, what's that?
Me: A bra.
Bailey: Oh. (a longing sigh) I wish I could have one.
Me: Well...you don't need one.
Bailey: Why?
Me: Because you have a little chest. You won't need one until you get bigger.
Bailey: Oh. I wish...(she trails off in a daydream sort of look, followed by a shake of the head to come back to the conversation). I mean, when I get bigger, if I have a little chest, I will buy a big one.

Poor girl, she had better start saving now. The genes are not in her favor.

2 comments:

Jon and Chelle said...

hahahaha I am laughing soo hard right now. I can totally imagine Bailey saying/doing that!!

Julie and Dan said...

hey McArthurs, wow it's been a long time. I was just with Stacie and she told me about your blog. Crazy, 3 kids. We really don't do our blog anymore but out website is on the bottom. Hope you gut are doing well. we'll keep in touch