Thursday, November 12, 2009

For Tara...

So, I have a wonderful friend who informs me that I do not blog enough. And that since she did my hair before the pictures, and lent me articles of clothing for the pictures, that I must post as soon as I have something. Well, here is something :-) .

I e-mailed our photographer the night we got back from taking pictures, because I just wanted to make sure that we had at least ONE good picture. She wrote me back today, and assured me that we did. Here is the "sneak peek" of one she edited. I LOVE it, and cannot wait for the rest!

6 comments:

Our Family said...

You guys look like you should be in a magazine. What a great family picture. I'm very jealous! I better be gettin one of those with my christmas card.

Chelle Ellsworth said...

Best color choices ever, what a good looking family!

Becky said...

Wow those are great pictures and you look gorgeous (along with you family of course :) Hope all is well!

Tara said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture! What a cute family! I am happy to help and do your hair any time. I hope we get to hang out some time really soon.

Andrea said...

You guys are so cute! I love the color choices. I saw your husband at Shelly Nielson's home last week--we need to get together again, maybe another McDondal's outing!! Merry Christmas

KB said...

Nothing since November...that is a long time :) But plenty happy to read when there is time to share. I'm sure you have your hands ful!