Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Janurary 2010

Hard to believe it is February already. Here is a recap of our January:

Bailey and her cousins on New Year's Eve. She had her first overnight. Sadly, this was a hard decision for me. Nate ended up making it because he knew Bailey would be fine. And she was, just a little sleepwalking!

My wonderful friend from back in the "Raintree Days" had her birthday, and we celebrated! Winger's lunch followed by Sherlock Holmes. So much fun!
Nate and I had our first vacation away from our kids...ever. (Well, we did an overnight a few years back, but this was 4 whole days!) We went to Las Vegas for the NHBA convention, the homebuilders convention. It was fun. We mostly went to classes, but when we had extra time we went down and walked around all the booths. There are hundreds of them, and they like to do little contests. Nate made them pick me to race hammering nails. I had to hit 1 in, and the fellow next to me had to hammer 4. Nate was so proud when I won. AND I won us a knife.


Also, at the end of January my friends and I got together for a little sewing party. For the sake of time (it is taking forever to upload pictures!), I will just post one. I love these girls. It was such a fun time! We are just trying to decide what to make next. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Jon and Chelle said...

Next is the pillows! But I will need to kidnap you and take you fabric shopping with me because that sounds waaay more fun =)