Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Halloween 2007


Well, I finished my next scrapbook page, Halloween. I noticed with my last page that the writing on the actual page did not show up, so I will fill you in completely this time. Bailey was a ballerina/fairy/sleeping beauty for Halloween this year. As the night moved on, so did her costume. She added a wand, a tiara, and I am pretty sure a cape. She is creative!


Brinlee was a Carebear. We love that costume so much! It was so cute to watch Brinlee walk around, because from behind she really did look like a little bear. She loved the candy, especially the chocolate!


The girls loved dressing up, but the actual "trick-or-treating" part just didn't suit them. We went to Nate's work, and to Nate's Aunt Sue's home, and then we were done. We planned on going out and doing the neighborhood, but Bailey said "I'm done" when the suggestion was made. We will see if as she gets older if her ambition changes! Nate and I sure had fun though. I enjoy so much being a mother, and times like Halloween are some of the funnest parts to the job!

1 comment:

kallunkimom said...

Bailey's hair looks so PRETTY! Is it all hers or is she wearing some fake stuff? They are both so cute!