Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

My family spent this Thanksgiving in Michigan. It was a wonderful trip. The girls could not believe that there was so much room! We stayed with my brother, and his home is on 5 acres...at least. Bailey loved to run far away whenever we tried to put her in the car. (Okay, I'll be honest, she only played that game with Nate. She probably knew that mom was too lazy to run after her!) She also learned all about deer, and how they hang from my family's front tree. I knew it was time to come home when she started learning some other new and exciting things. Like when I pulled up to my parent's home, and I asked her "Bailey, did you see grandpa in the window?". And her reply was "Holy Craps!" Yeah...nice! Just what I want my 3 year old shouting out at her ballet recital! I'll blame that on one of my brothers. I learned a little bit on this trip also. Like how you need to work out before Thanksgiving, so that the next morning (at 4 a.m.!) you can run to the doors of Kohl's. I did not run, but I watched people do it. It was hilarious. And mom mom and sisters kept up with the best of them. Can't wait for next year.Seriously though, this was a great trip. Spending so much time with family without something like a wedding or graduation going on was refreshing. My family is amazing, I wouldn't...and couldn't...trade them for anything in the world. Hope you enjoy the video, I smile everytime I watch it.

No comments: