Saturday, February 9, 2008

Bailey's first TALL tale!


Look at our sweet little girl, now listen to the story that she told!
I guess I should start by saying that we are trying a new form of discipline with Bailey. If she does something mean to Brinlee, or anyone else for that matter, she has to go get the item that I request and it gets put up until she earns it back. I have found that the dress-up clothes, especially the Belle dress, really get the message across and she feels that she has lost something. Now, on to the latest story.
Bailey pushed Brinlee down because she had something she wanted, and I told her to go get her Belle dress. She started to walk towards her room, then she suddenly turned around and said "I don't have it anymore. It is gone." She started to walk back into the room because she had obviously won that one, but I told her to go get it for me. She proceeded to say "I don't have my Belle dress anymore. I took it to the zoo, and the bunny took it away from me and ate it!"
That beats "the dog ate my homework" anyday. Boy are her teachers in for a treat!

5 comments:

Our Family said...

That is Hillarious! What did you do? I would of busted up laughing.

emily said...

JoAnn. That is Huh-larious. Isn't it so funny to think about the things they think they can get past us? But the picture is to die for, so all is well...right?

Jon and Chelle said...

Well shushie shushie kiddo, OF COURSE it's at the zoo and the bunny ate it, duh!! Where else would it be???

What the heck do you do in that situation, laugh because you know that stuff this like this happens to make you smile, or do you load everyone in the car and proceed to drive to the zoo to find the guilty bunny!?

kallunkimom said...

Let me just warn you...this is just the beginning! (Sad but true...)
Ya just gotta love them them though, right?

Olsen's said...

JoAnn that is very cute. It doesn't suprise me though because she is so smart. Anyways I finally got my blog started so we can be blog buddies. Take care.