Thursday, July 10, 2008

Good Morning

Lately my girls have been so nice, and they usually sleep until at least 8. This allows me to get the extra sleep that keeps me a sane mom. This morning Bailey woke up first, and we had a memorable conversation. Let me share it with you.

Bailey: Mom...wake up!

Me: Mmmm....

Bailey: Mom. You have to wake up and take care of me.

Me: Bailey, why can't you you sleep in like Brinlee?

Bailey: Because mom, I love to sleep out.

Nate was actually laying next to me, and when I peeked over to see his reaction there was a big grin on his face. I love watching Bailey grow, and put things together...or not so together!

6 comments:

emily said...

That is so cute. It reminds me of the time Avery told me she needed help getting "buckled down" to get out of the car. You know...the opposite of getting buckled up.

Jon and Chelle said...

hahaha I think I'll be with Brinlee on this one, sleeping in is way better than sleeping out! But, if you're gonna sleep out, you should definitely wake your mom up =)

Our Family said...

So cute! Bailey is such a smarty pants. I'm really hoping you'll give us a house update with photos soon. I dying to see what it looks like with bricks on it.

Becky said...

I love this! That is just too cute! Thanks for the note by the way! I loved hearing from you! So when are you making your next trip to Michigan? You will have to make a pit stop here!

Sara said...

ha ha ha, I can so see Bailey saying that! So I just started blogging and thought I'd see if I could find some friend's blogs! Your is so cute! Hope to "blog" with you soon!

Jared said...

LOL, that is funny. Man I miss you guys...can't wait to see you at Christmas when we're back down there. : )