Saturday, August 30, 2008

Our Little Sam

I was going back and forth about getting Sam's picture taken in his blessing outfit. Why, you ask? Well, we need to give back the outfit to my great friend who lent it to me and I kept thinking about scrapbooking pictures of him a whole lot bigger than he really was when he was blessed. I finally decided, "who cares if he is 3 months and was blessed two months ago...", and had my neighbor take some (I know, I know...the drama of a scrapbooker! Like it really matters, I am years behind as is!). I am SO glad that I went for it.
First, thank you Angie, you did an amazing job. Second, thank you Emily, for the cute outfit. And last, thank you Nate, for those wonderful McArthur genes that I am cashing in on. Here are a few things that our little guy does at 3 months, followed by the pictures.


  • Sleeps through the night (5 nights out of 7)

  • Smiles irresistibly cute smiles

  • Scoots, scoots, scoots.

  • Has rolled over twice

  • Gets the hiccups every time we make him laugh (it is so worth it!)

  • Sucks his thumb (we really aren't too excited about this one)

  • Loves his mom, sister Bailey, Grandma, and Angie (one of my best friend neighbors)

6 comments:

Sara said...

Such cute pictures! He's adorable (and it sounds like he's a GOOD baby too! Wow!) :-)

Becky said...

He is such a cutie! I can't believe how big he is getting!

Our Family said...

I can't believe he can already scoot. And of course Nathan is so proud that he's so advanced for his age. I bet he'll be crawling soon and you'll have three little monkeys getting into everything. How FUN!

Natalie said...

I'm still getting around to Macy's one year pictures, and she turned one months ago :)

Brynnly and Alan said...

Hey JoAnn! Love your blog. I have to say that Sam is such a cute baby and that you look amazing! Love your pictures!

Anonymous said...

IS HE RED????!!!