Monday, August 18, 2008

My Daughters

I feel like my thoughts have been consumed by the new baby and the new house, so I thought I should do a little post about my girls. Just their names, and some words to describe them, but it will be fun.

Bailey:

  • Girly

  • Princess

  • Sassy

  • Too smart

  • Social

  • In Charge

  • Silly

  • Emotions, emotions, emotions

  • Beautiful

Brinlee:

  • Hungry

  • Sweet

  • Wild

  • Emotions, emotions, emotions

  • Sneaky

  • Wild

  • Adorable

  • Naked

  • Wild

  • Oh, lets not forget wild.

I have the most amazing daughers, and I hope that I can live to be the mom they need and deserve. I love this picture of them, because I can say all I want about them, but only they can show you.

6 comments:

Olsen's said...

Very cute!

Jon and Chelle said...

I love your girls! They are NOT that wild...are they? I think you are such a great mom, and your girls are lucky to have you!

the murdocks said...

It was so fun hearing from you guys! I can't believe how long it's been. And I for sure figured that was Nate commenting...it's all good, I had to laugh. Dave is quite the animal ;) So where exactly is your neighborhood? That is so crazy that we live near eachother. And you have 3 kids! Wait, am I right? I saw some pictures with 3 kids in them...but it sounded like you were going to have another?? You better fill me in before I assume anything else. Anyway, fun to hear from you guys, let's keep in touch...

Tara said...

JoAnn Your girls are so cute they have great personalities, and you are the best mom. We need to get together
I hope you let me know if I can help you. keep the posts coming.

Anonymous said...

Are they little "Powders" too, or can they actually be in the sunshine?!

Anonymous said...

I didnt mean to hit anonymous.. its me KARA:)