Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Evolution of Brinlee's Hair

Brinlee is such a wonderful spirit. So full of life (very full!), and taking every opportunity to grow. Too bad that her hair has not taken the same approach. Recently, I have taken steps to fix this, and I wanted to share them with you. The pictures come in chronological order.

In this first picture, you are able to see what I wanted to fix. It was a little unruly.
Then we did the bangs. It was very cute, but one day I noticed that Brinlee was looking a little "mullet-ish", so we followed with what we have today...
The bob! The picture is blurry, but it was the only one with her looking at the picture. I also added one of just the girls, in our new polka dot dresses. These are there new spring dresses that I had to let them wear because they didn't understand why it wasn't spring. And I got a new dress because I taught a lesson and gave a talk back to back weeks, and I needed a little encouragement! I also had a cute set of earrings and a necklace, but Sam took care of that for me only moments after it's debut. Nice.

3 comments:

Jon and Chelle said...

I can't get over your girls. I love the bob. I love the bangs. Bailey looks so grown up, and you look great! How did your talks go?

Anonymous said...

All three of you look so cute!! I believe if you wear spring stuff it will come quicker...lets hope?!!!

Bethany said...

Beautiful little girls and Mommy!