Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Valentines 2009

Valentine's Day this year was the best yet. Nate made heart shaped waffles for breakfast, and had fresh strawberries to go with it. A beautiful rose was also awaiting me in the morning. I gave a massage to a neighbor, and then when I got home we hung out as a family. The kids got a care package from Michigan, with cards, festive socks, and some heart hair pretties :). We also dipped strawberries and bananas in chocolate that night. YUM! Nate gave me my gift...a brand new camera! I love it, but not near as much as I love him! Thank you Nathan for being the best father, the best husband, and the best friend that I could ask for.

1 comment:

Brooke Franco said...

Hey how are you? I want to see ya so next time you are up come over. I am in need of your home address will you e-mail it to me? brookefranco@hotmail.com talk to ya soon.