Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Silly Bailey

This morning I was sleeping in. I had worked late last night, and I was not worried about being awake before my kids. I was aware that the girls were waking up (mostly because they were in my bed! Ahh!), but I was hoping that maybe they would roll over and find 10 more minutes of sleep. I know I needed it! Anyways, all of a sudden Bailey was crawling up on me talking slowly and quietly...

"Sleeping Beauty..."

Then still soft, but now add silly to the voice. Like you would talk to a little puppy or baby in...

"You're my primary caregiver..."

I sat right up and laughed, hugged her, and asked her where in the world she had heard that. Garfield. Of course. No more movies for her...


3 comments:

Our Family said...

Baliey is silly but we all knew that. She has the best hair. I can't believe how long it is.


Alissa

miSter and the mrS said...

I love this lil story! I shared it with some gals at work and had a good laugh :)

Rob and Lori said...

Hey McArthurs! I just found your blog. So cute. Don't swear off movies, though, how else are you supposed to get 30 minutes more sleep?