Thursday, September 6, 2007

Nebraska

The girls and I took a trip to Nebraska in August for my cousins wedding. My entire family was there, and that is the first time in a long time that I was able to spend time with all of my brothers and sisters, and all of their children. The video is of all the fun things that we did there. Meeting at my uncle Jim and aunt Lisa's home for a BBQ, the wedding, fun at the hotel pool, and our last day in Lexington. My family is very far away, and this trip was special for me and my girls to get to spend so much time with everyone. The memories that we have from this trip will stay with us forever.

I also had time to think about what really matters to me, and that is my family. I know that my family is forever. And that is bound by something that no amount of distance, and no amount of trials can change. All we have to do to keep that promise is do what we know is right. And I am so grateful for my knowledge of that.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Wow JoAnn. I'm so glad your family all got to be together. Everyone looks so happy in the pictures, it's that happiness that only comes when you're with the ones you love.