Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Note on Easter Pictures...

Okay, let me get something off of my chest. Picture places set you up to break the law, and it drives me nuts! So, I completely agree with the law that you shouldn't buy one 8x10, and then go home and make copies for your entire family. I get that. But, I am a digital scrapbooker, and I bought a page of each pose so that I could put them on the page, but I am breaking the law when I scan them! Not fair. And if I hung the pictures on my wall, and took a picture of that and then scanned and cropped them what would that be considered? Anyways, I did it. I scanned the girls Easter pics from Penney's, and I am going to post them because they are very cute. But, in good conscience, I will delete them when I think everyone has seen them. Sound fair? Probably not, but I feel better letting you all know how I feel!


No comments: