Thursday, April 10, 2008

Showing a Little Skin...

I hope none of you are offended by the following pictures! I just want to remember some of the fun parts of being "big" pregnant (there are so few!). I think that Bailey gets that there is a baby in my stomach, mostly because she has felt it. And Brinlee just laughs everytime she sees my stomach. It is so cute, she starts to giggle, then points and says "woah...billy" in a husky voice(billy is belly to Brinlee language). So, here are two picture of me, 31 weeks, and Bailey spending quality time with the new baby sibling. Brinlee acts pretty goofy when it comes to actually touching the baby. It turns into sort of a "hit-and-run" if you will. She runs up, smacks my stomach, and then runs away as fast as she came. She is so adorable! (Please excuse the array of mess around me...I'm not much of a housekeeper lately!) Also, let me announce this:
8 WEEKS LEFT!

6 comments:

emily said...

What an adorable tum! I'm so sad that I'm not there to see you pregnant in real life. Seems so wrong, doesn't it? I can hardly wait for these last 8 weeks to pass...I'm DYING to find out what it is!!!!

Our Family said...

I dying to fing out what your having too. That is so cute that Bailey likes to rest here hed on the baby and feel it. What a big sister.
8 Weeks! were both going to find out what were having at the same time. You'll just have yours and I'll have to wait another 22 weeks.

Jon and Chelle said...

I love your tummy! "Woah, Billy!", how cute is that?? I just love love love your girls!!

Brooke Franco said...

You are so cute! I love how little you are! I cant believe its almost time. What cute girls, you are such a great mom! Love ya!

Natalie said...

Joann, I'm so glad you've posted. I love the pictures of Bailey in her costume. I love girls, although I'm nervous for Avery when she starts liking boys! I'm glad you feel good about it. I hope you are doing good, I've been thinking about you a lot lately, but I'm too chicken to call and see what's up. Pathetic I know. I'm supposed to be an adult right?

kallunkimom said...

Wow, laying down like that, you can hardly tell you're pregnant!
Can we get some shots of you standing up...maybe turned to the side so we can get the real picture? No shots from the back though because I remember on the first two, you couldn't tell from the back that you were pregnant at all!
You are a GREAT pregnant lady!