Thursday, April 3, 2008

A New Look At Things...

So, I am a mom of two beautiful daughters, and am 31 weeks pregnant with baby #3. We decided not to find out what this baby was (girl or boy or course!) so that we could have a new experience this time in the delivery room. And, I'll be honest, I was nervous that if I found out it was another girl that I would be upset deep down, and not as excited for this baby to arrive. Awful, I know! I know that the important thing is a healthy baby, and that in time that would be all that mattered, but I didn't want the crazy hormones of pregnancy to allow me to feel sad, and then guilty, and then more sad, etc.

But today I am over it! If I have another girl I just know what I have to look forward to! Sure, emotions, emotions, emotions. But along with that I will have one more girl to "play hair" with, dolls with, dance around like a ballerina with, and in time actually have a ballerina to watch! I have that today and I love it. And if it's not broke, don't fix it! Here are new pictures of my first ballerina. She absolutely melts my heart!

2 comments:

Our Family said...

She looks so grown up.

Jon and Chelle said...

Hey, thanks for coming to see my house!! And, after this weekend, having my 2 sisters down to visit, I know that sisters are the best thing ever and that if you have another girl that just like me and my 2 sisters love each other so will Bailey, Brinlee and Baby McArthur!